Click ‘Add to Cart’ above to get your BriteAngle flashing emergency triangle and stay safer when there’s oncoming traffic.
- Improved Visual Safety – Crafted with high-intensity LEDs, this safety triangle combines an ultra-reflective surface with bright lights to ensure you can be seen.
- Flashing LED Lights – BriteAngle roadside warning triangles produce bright lights that can be seen up to 300 yards away both day and night no matter the weather.
- Wind, Rain and Weather Resistant – Strong enough to withstand a heavy downpour and 45 mph winds, our reflective triangle alerts oncoming drivers in any condition.
- Compact, Foldable Storage – Great for cars, motorhomes, SUVs, trucks and more. Keep it in the trunk of your vehicle just in case you have a flat or breakdown.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction – Designed, tested and produced in the UK, the BriteAngle warning triangle is backed by unbeatable quality assurance and true reliability.
Stay safe during roadside emergencies with high-intensity LED warning triangles that let drivers know you’re there from over 300 yards away!
If you’ve ever had a flat tire or broken down on the side of the road, you know how dangerous it can be with cars flying right by you while you’re out of your vehicle; especially at night when you can’t be seen. That’s why we created the BriteAngle LED Warning Triangle, high-intensity emergency equipment that combines passive reflective panels with active LED lights so you can be seen over 300 yards away. Protect yourself, your family and your vehicle by avoiding a potential accident; get the BriteAngle LED Warning Triangle today!
- Flashing Warning Triangle
- High-Intensity LED Lights
- Compact, Foldable Design
- All-Weather, Day and Night Use
- Viewing Distance: Over 300 yards
- Uses 4 x AA batteries (included)
Designed, Developed, Tested and Produced in the UK. The ‘BriteAngle’ Warning Triangle is designed to promote safety by its proper use and does not guarantee that a collision will be avoided or physical injury from a road accident will not occur. Proper use of ‘BriteAngle’ is to place in a visible position in accordance with the road users legislation in the country of use. Following its application all vehicle occupants should vacate the vehicle and take up a safe position away from the road and traffic. Always store the ‘BriteAngle’ in the case provided, failure to do so may result in damage to the product and so affect its performance and condition.